Become an EBJIS Member and you will enjoy many unique benefits
1.Preferential EBJIS Annual Meeting registration fee.
2. Become an EBJIS Fellow: Apply now for the annual Travelling Fellowship program https://www.ebjis.org/fellowship.
3. Submit manuscript to the EBJIS Journal https://administrator.copernicus.org/authentication.php. As a member of EBJIS you are eligible to receive reduced article processing charges when publishing an open-access article in JBJI.
4. Access all EBJIS Newsletters and all the recent news related to Bone and Joint Infection.
5. Access the EBJIS Annual General Assembly with voting rights on key decisions.
6. Access the EBJIS Forum community, that encourages discussion and collaboration between the EBJIS Members on clinical cases.
7. The Executive Committee support Members who organise Infection meetings and promote them among our Members and in the EBJIS website.
8. Apply for a Country Delegate position - a Committee which serves to improve the promotion of the EBJIS in Europe, to facilitate contacts with interested colleagues and to encourage Bone and Joint Infection centres in Europe.
9. Apply for being a Member of the EBJIS Abroad Committee, which is a new Committee to design and deliver education on Bone and Joint Infection in Resource-Poor Regions.
Annual membership fee: EUR 130